I am an inventive and creative designer, working within the arts. My project roles vary from theatre design, illustration, event design, and puppetry. I lead workshops for children and I teach theatre design in higher education. I also run Hattie Pom Pom, a creative hat making company. RECENT PROJECT- Head of styling for Jamie Oliver's Big Feastival/ Costume, set, and puppetry with Blunderbus Theatre Company. 'The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark' CURRENT PROJECTS- A vintage wedding styling project/ Creating the show The Secret Garden with Angel Exit Theatre. MY UPCOMING PROJECT- The styling of 'Wedding week' at Bluewater Shopping Centre

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Hattie & Flora

I have been rather busy working on an exciting new venture! I have now set up a company with Harriet Creedy, owner of Flora's Garden. Together we are Hattie & Flora, creating event design for festivals, parties, weddings, and creative workshops. For more information please follow this link- www.hattieandflora.co.uk and email us on info@hattieandflora.co.uk