I am an inventive and creative designer, working within the arts. My project roles vary from theatre design, illustration, event design, and puppetry. I lead workshops for children and I teach theatre design in higher education. I also run Hattie Pom Pom, a creative hat making company. RECENT PROJECT- Head of styling for Jamie Oliver's Big Feastival/ Costume, set, and puppetry with Blunderbus Theatre Company. 'The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark' CURRENT PROJECTS- A vintage wedding styling project/ Creating the show The Secret Garden with Angel Exit Theatre. MY UPCOMING PROJECT- The styling of 'Wedding week' at Bluewater Shopping Centre

Monday 16 May 2011

The Secret Garden with Angel Exit Theatre

I will be working with Angel exit Theatre once again to design and create their new show! I am so excited as this book is one of my childhood favourites. We are in the early stages the moment, talking through ideas and concepts. We have a week in July for research and development, a fundraising pop up tea shop, a photoshoot, and then the design work will begin. We will also be collaborating with people from the community, and once again I will be working with students from a costume design course. See below for images of inspiration and some visual boards.