I am an inventive and creative designer, working within the arts. My project roles vary from theatre design, illustration, event design, and puppetry. I lead workshops for children and I teach theatre design in higher education. I also run Hattie Pom Pom, a creative hat making company. RECENT PROJECT- Head of styling for Jamie Oliver's Big Feastival/ Costume, set, and puppetry with Blunderbus Theatre Company. 'The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark' CURRENT PROJECTS- A vintage wedding styling project/ Creating the show The Secret Garden with Angel Exit Theatre. MY UPCOMING PROJECT- The styling of 'Wedding week' at Bluewater Shopping Centre

Wednesday 4 May 2011

BLUNDERBUS THEATRE COMPANY, ST GEORGE'S DAY PARADE OLLERTON













The puppet before the big storm! flowers being attached and she is nearly finished!

I was lucky enough to work with Blunderbus Theatre Company creating large parade puppets and working with the community surrounding Ollerton for three weeks. The experience was fantastic and I met some lovely people thoughout my time there. The work with the people of the town was brilliant and we all had such fun on the day of the parade! Here is an image of the Angel of Ollerton puppet, more images of the project coming soon....... for now check out the flicker page of the event and also the webpage for Blunderbus!