I am an inventive and creative designer, working within the arts. My project roles vary from theatre design, illustration, event design, and puppetry. I lead workshops for children and I teach theatre design in higher education. I also run Hattie Pom Pom, a creative hat making company. RECENT PROJECT- Head of styling for Jamie Oliver's Big Feastival/ Costume, set, and puppetry with Blunderbus Theatre Company. 'The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark' CURRENT PROJECTS- A vintage wedding styling project/ Creating the show The Secret Garden with Angel Exit Theatre. MY UPCOMING PROJECT- The styling of 'Wedding week' at Bluewater Shopping Centre

Tuesday 16 August 2011

'The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark' with Blunderbus Theatre Company




I am currently working with Blunderbus Theatre Company designing and creating costume, set, and puppetry for their three forthcoming tours. I am specifically heading up the costume side of things and textiles for the performers and for the puppets. I will be with the lovely team for 5 weeks up in Nottingham and it is going to be great fun! More photos to follow soon! I will be working on 'The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark', 'A Very Snowy Christmas', and also 'The Selfish Crocodile'