I am an inventive and creative designer, working within the arts. My project roles vary from theatre design, illustration, event design, and puppetry. I lead workshops for children and I teach theatre design in higher education. I also run Hattie Pom Pom, a creative hat making company. RECENT PROJECT- Head of styling for Jamie Oliver's Big Feastival/ Costume, set, and puppetry with Blunderbus Theatre Company. 'The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark' CURRENT PROJECTS- A vintage wedding styling project/ Creating the show The Secret Garden with Angel Exit Theatre. MY UPCOMING PROJECT- The styling of 'Wedding week' at Bluewater Shopping Centre

Thursday 17 February 2011

HATTIE POM POM

Hattie Pom Pom is my new venture into creative head pieces. I am currently setting up my blog and making my first batch of hats! I intend to sell them at craft fairs throughout the summer and then I hope to get my hats onto Asos Marketplace so that they can be purchased online. Keep a look out for the vintage seaside photoshoot coming soon! Future potential ideas are head piece workshops and creating a wedding range for the hats.

Hattie Pom Pom loves all-things-handmade and making innovative charming creations. From delicate feather arrangements to floral garnishes all the way to whimsical scenes, these headpieces make it possible to adorn your head with whatever you please. We have four ranges to launch the brand, a photoshoot coming soon, and a summer packed full of craft fairs and workshops ahead!

http://hattiepompom.blogspot.com/